It is our honor and privilege to partner with Austin Disaster Relief Network in responding to the recent devastation in our state. Over the next week we are going to be assembling "clean up kits" for those Texas residents that are needing to clean out their homes. Here's two ways you can get involved.
1. As a church we are going to be purchasing supplies and assembling "clean up kits" this Thursday September 14th at 10am in the Church Lobby and we love love your help!
2. If you would like to purchase supplies and assemble a "clean up kit" on your own, the Church office will be open from 8am to 11am Monday through Friday for drop off. Below are the list of supplies needed in each kit.
- 3 N-95 masks
- 1 large spray bottle
- 1 x 1.27liter bottle of bleach
- antibacterial multi-purpose cleaner
- 1 can of powder cleanser
- 1 package of 2 scrub brushes
- 1 bar of soap
- 1 radial dish brush
- 2 packages of large Latex gloves (2 pairs per packets)
- 2 brillo sponges
- 2 regular sponges
- 1 pair of safety goggles
- 2 cloth rags
- 1 medium roll of kitchen trash bags