Theme for the week- MY LIFE
The first week we will be focused on praying for our prayer partner and anything that concerns their personal life. We can give each other personal prayer requests that have to do with our heart, our mind, our life, our concerns and our needs, believing that God will answer!
VERSE OF THE DAY
Philippians 4:6&7 (NLT)
“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus."
Worry can be very real, directly impacting our emotions and perspective. It usually keeps us from moving forward and hinders our ability to see clearly. Today we bring everything to God- we pray it out! We give it to Him, and in return, He gives us something much better: PEACE. Peace is not based on the situation changing but on HIM. He is our Peace and this Peace does not leave us but guards our hearts and minds so that worry and fear can no longer have a hold on our life.
• Pray that worry and fear does not take hold of your "prayer partner's" mind, heart or spirit.
• Whatever the situation, declare Jesus is their peace.
• Pray that peace will change the way they think and act.
• Spend some time thanking Jesus for what He has and will do for them.
PRAYERS TO PRAY
• I declare in Jesus' name that worry and fear will not take hold in _______'s life.
• Jesus, you are _________’s peace and I ask that they would experience your supernatural peace right now.
• Father, I pray that your peace would change their mind and actions. Help them live in your peace today.
• I thank you Jesus that you have never failed anyone throughout time and you will not fail _________. Let them be secure today in that and be able to see Your perspective in every situation.