Theme for the week- MY LIFE
The first week we will be focused on praying for our prayer partner and anything that concerns their personal life. We can give each other personal prayer requests that have to do with our heart, our mind, our life, our concerns and our needs, believing that God will answer!
VERSE OF THE DAY
“I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms.”
Having an understanding of God’s power allows us to approach each situation with confidence. That confidence is rooted in the fact that if God can raise Jesus from the dead, He can raise your present situation to new life.
• Pray for their mind to have an understanding that comes from God.
• Revelation that nothing can stay dead that God wants alive.
• Understanding the power of Christ in every situation they face.
• Confidence throughout their day.
PRAYER TO PRAY:
• Lord, help ________ be more aware of your power available for them today.
• I declare in the name of Jesus, that the power of God would move in _______ life and that nothing would hinder what you want to do in and through them today.
• Lord, let ___________ feel your strength as they go about their day knowing that if you are for them, who can be against them.
• God, give ________ your perspective today so they can see every situation through your power.