THEME FOR THE WEEK- My people
The second week we will pray for each other concerning all the people in our prayer partner's life and those they influence. Pray for people they love, people they know and people who need to discover a real relationship with Jesus.
VERSE OF THE DAY
When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.”
There are many times when we are dealing with others that we might feel helpless and feel we have nothing to offer them. The good news is we serve a God, the creator of the universe, who is not helpless. It is God who empowers them and gives them strength through his Spirit. It is our job to pray that they find their Home in Christ and that His incredible love gives them roots so they can be strong.
• Pray with boldness that they would understand that nothing is impossible with God.
• Pray God’s strength and unlimited power to be a light of encouragement to those around them.
• Pray their life would experience the Love of God.
• Pray that even when uncertainty comes, God’s strength is more than enough.
PRAYERS TO PRAY
• Jesus, I thank you that no attitude, bitterness, hurt or distance can keep you from loving those that are in ____________ life.
• Father, give _________ a full understanding of your love so they can demonstrate it to those around them.
• Jesus, I pray that you would draw ________ family and friends to you.
• Father, I thank you that from your glorious recourses you give ____________ everything they need, every day, to help those around them.