Theme for the week- MY LIFE
The first week we will be focused on praying for our prayer partner and anything that concerns their personal life. We can give each other personal prayer requests that have to do with our heart, our mind, our life, our concerns and our needs, believing that God will answer!
VERSE OF THE DAY
Psalm 143:8-10 (NLT)
Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning,
for I am trusting you.
Show me where to walk,
for I give myself to you.
Rescue me from my enemies, Lord;
I run to you to hide me.
Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God.
May your gracious Spirit lead me forward
on a firm footing.
It is the Father’s unfailing love that moves us forward each day in the right direction. Because he loves us, he rescues us from circumstances and situations that might try to bring us harm. When we trust Him every day with our life, we are promised that the Holy Spirit will lead us forward on a firm foundation.
• Every morning they hear God’s love for them and not self-doubt.
• They would have a heart that says “YES” to God in everything.
• God would be the one they run to to find great comfort and security.
• They would learn to listen to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
PRAYERS TO PRAY
• Lord I pray that the foundation of your love through Christ would be realed to _________ today.
• I pray that __________ would know your will today and have the courage to walk in it.
• Give _________ a firm foundation to stand on in everything they do today, teaching them to do your will.
• Lord silence _______’s enemies who falsely accuse them, giving them hope in your unfailing love.