Theme for the week- MY LIFE
The first week we will be focused on praying for our prayer partner and anything that concerns their personal life. We can give each other personal prayer requests that have to do with our heart, our mind, our life, our concerns and our needs, believing that God will answer!
VERSE OF THE DAY
“…throw off your old sinful nature and your former way of life, which is corrupted by lust and deception. Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God—truly righteous and holy.”
Attitude is a big deal and can determine the direction of our day. However, our attitude is no longer bound to our age, disposition or circumstance because of Christ. Jesus has set us free so now our attitude is based on our new nature and perspective through Christ.
• That the Holy Spirit would help them with a new attitude based only on Christ and what He has done.
• God would give them a hope filled attitude in every aspect of their day.
• Their new attitude would be contagious to those around them.
• They wouldn’t be ruled by the attitude of their past but who God says they are today.
PRAYERS TO PRAY:
• Lord give _________________ the ability to have an amazing attitude today no matter what they face.
• Father, let _______________ face reflect what you have done in their life.
• Father, I declare _________ new found attitude in Christ will destroy the work and plans of the enemy in their life.
• Jesus, let those attitudes that are tied to in ________ past be removed and let joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control move through them today.