Theme for the week- MY LIFE
The first week we will be focused on praying for our prayer partner and anything that concerns their personal life. We can give each other personal prayer requests that have to do with our heart, our mind, our life, our concerns and our needs, believing that God will answer!
VERSE OF THE DAY
Ephesians 1:18 (NLT)
“I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.”
When we pray today- let’s ask the Holy Spirit to flood our hearts with light so that every wrong thought about Him and ourselves is revealed. We want nothing to hindering us from having our hope in Christ. It is hope that increases our faith and when our faith increases, Christ has no limits in our life.
• The light of God’s love would flood their hearts.
• Wrong thoughts and attitudes would be revealed and submitted to Christ.
• Hope would increase in their heart so they can experience more of Christ everyday life.
• They would have a supernatural understanding of God’s love for them today.
PRAYERS TO PRAY:
• Lord, you love _____ so much. I pray you would flood their heart with the light of your love today.
• Lord, I pray that today you would reveal any area that hinders ______ from experiencing hope in you.
• I pray you would give them insight into your heart. That _____would understand what you think and say about them.
• Lord, your plans are amazing for _______! I pray today they would be filled with excitement for everything you have for them in this next year.