THEME FOR THE WEEK- My people
The second week we will pray for each other concerning all the people in our prayer partner's life and those they influence. Pray for people they love, people they know and people who need to discover a real relationship with Jesus.
Verse's of the Day
"Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble."
"As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend."
We've all experienced seasons of life where God has used a person or friend to help us grow, help us get through a trial, or help us get closer to Jesus. From these verses it's clear that God strategically brings people into our lives and uses them to further the plan and destiny He has for us. It may be to speak truth, it may be to reflect the father's unending love, it may be to provide support and care in a time of need. No matter the reason it's obvious that we were never meant to live life alone and it's through the people God brings our way that we grow, succeed, and ultimately fulfill our calling.
* Pray that your prayer partner would be able to see and recognize the people in their life that God has strategically put there for his plan.
* Pray that nothing would stop or hinder them from being able to have true and lasting relationships with others. That there would be no insecurity or comparison that would keep them from engaging and opening up to people.
*Pray that they would see themselves as conduits of God's love and growth to the people around them and that they would seek opportunities to "sharpen" others and help them succeed.
Prayers To Pray
* Father I thank you for the plan and destiny that you have for ______ and I ask that you would bring the right people into their life to help them fulfill that calling.
* Jesus I thank you that your will is for ______ to be whole and secure and that nothing would stop them from being able to allow others to speak into their life.
* God I thank you for the amazing commission that you've called us to and I ask that we would have a revelation that it's only through our relationships with each other that we'll be able to fulfill that commission.