THEME FOR THE WEEK- My people
The second week we will pray for each other concerning all the people in our prayer partner's life and those they influence. Pray for people they love, people they know and people who need to discover a real relationship with Jesus.
VERSE OF THE DAY
Romans 10:8-10-14 (NLT)
“And that message is the very message about faith that we preach: If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by openly declaring your faith that you are saved…. But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them?"
Hearing the truth about Jesus moves people towards God’s saving grace. God’s love was demonstrated through Jesus and is available to all. Our purpose is to recognize that every aspect of our life is designed to show people His love that we were so freely given. He loves people so much that he put you in their life for a reason. Begin to pray for opportunities to talk to people about Jesus and His love for them. It is our job to pray and He will give you the words to say. All we have to do is open our mouths and be willing to be used by God!
• Pray for hearts to be open.
• Pray for opportunities to have great conversations about life, love, pain, and faith.
• Pray that God would give you the words to share with them the simple love of Jesus.
• Take a bold step and pray for them right there…out loud.
PRAYERS TO PRAY
• Jesus, I pray today that those you have put around _________'s life. I pray that their hearts would be open to you.
• Father, I pray you would give ________ opportunities to have conversations with those around them about you.
• God, give ____________ the words and insight into the issues of their heart and point them to Jesus.
• Jesus, I pray that the people in _____'s life would give your hearts to you and they would get plugged in to a great church.