THEME FOR THE WEEK- My people
The second week we will pray for each other concerning all the people in our prayer partner's life and those they influence. Pray for people they love, people they know and people who need to discover a real relationship with Jesus.
VERSE OF THE DAY
"A man with leprosy came and knelt in front of Jesus, begging to be healed. “If you are willing, you can heal me and make me clean,” he said. Moved with compassion, Jesus reached out and touched him. “I am willing,” he said. “Be healed!” Instantly the leprosy disappeared, and the man was healed."
As we continue to pray for our prayer partner’s people it is important to remind ourselves that Jesus is willing. I think many times when we face sickness, chronic pain or cancer that we need to remember the words of Jesus, “I am willing!”. Those words need to generate such faith in us that the first thing we do before we receive any report from someone in the medical community is pray. It is important that we pray and take a stand, because Jesus is our great Healer. He is willing! Let that be our fist step before we do anything else. So I will stand in prayer everyday- I will stand in prayer because I believe Jesus, first and foremost is the healer and he will also guide anyone when it comes to your healing. We cannot be swayed in this faith because people don’t seem to get better. Our simple faith in Him as the healer does not change because of what we see- we stand in faith and the rest is up to him.
• That your prayer partner would know that Jesus wants to heal them and the people in their life.
• I will pray and keep praying for their healing and recovery, in Jesus name.
• I believe that Jesus can do it all by himself and that I will stand with Him as the source of healing we may need.
• The question was asked and answered once and for all- so let’s stand today for their complete healing, in Jesus name.
PRAYERS TO PRAY
• Jesus, I declare you as _________’s healer.
• I speak to ________’s body to come into the alignment of God’s Word. Sickness you have no right to stay in __________'s body, in Jesus' name.
• Jesus I thank you for your healing touch right now on their body. I pray you bring peace and rest. No more pain or discomfort but healing, life, peace, and strength, in Jesus' name.
• I thank you Jesus that you are willing and always willing to move in healing. I thank you for your love that moves you to heal _______'s body today. I believe you are our healer.