THEME FOR THE WEEK- My people
The second week we will pray for each other concerning all the people in our prayer partner's life and those they influence. Pray for people they love, people they know and people who need to discover a real relationship with Jesus.
VERSE OF THE DAY
"We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love."
Hope is one of the most powerful things we have. It is what allows each of us to face problems and trials and still keep moving forward. Hope according to this passage is based on the fact that God is for us and has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love. That kind of Hope can change the most desperate of times. No matter what each of us face, let us understand that when we start with Hope in Christ it will cause endurance to develop and which in turn strengthens our character. Don’t loose hope! Answers will come, stay the course and let your patience and character become more then you ever thought they could be because they are being perfected while you stay in HOPE.
• Pray hope into every situation. God can and will do the impossible. What feels like it can stop us wont stop Him.
• Pray that they will put their trust in Jesus who restores hope.
• Pray that they would get the perspective that this trial can build things inside of them they never knew they had; strength of character and patient endurance.
• Pray everyday for the Holy Spirit to continually fill them so that they would continue in faith with radical hope and abounding love.
PRAYERS TO PRAY
• Jesus I pray hope into _____'slife and into every situation they face.
• I thank you Father that hope in you does not disappoint ____ . And I thank you that _____ would always put their hope in you first and foremost.
• Lord I pray that you would strengthen _____’s character today. That they would never be shaken and stand through this trial in full faith.
• Jesus I ask that you would fill _____’s life with your Holy Spirit. That every area in their life would overflow with your ability to endure and overcome.