Theme for the week- MY LIFE
The first week we will be focused on praying for our prayer partner and anything that concerns their personal life. We can give each other personal prayer requests that have to do with our heart, our mind, our life, our concerns and our needs, believing that God will answer!
Ephesians 1:16-17 (NLT)
“I have not stopped thanking God for you. I pray for you constantly, asking God, the glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give you spiritual wisdom and insight so that you might grow in your knowledge of God.”
James 1:5 (NLT)
“If you need wisdom, ask our generous God, and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking.”
• Wisdom and direction in their life.
• Growth in their relationship with God.
• Insight into areas that are holding them back in their relationship with God.
• That their mind would be filled with the bigness of God and see their life through His perspective.
Prayer to pray:
• Lord, give ______________ wisdom today. That they would grow in the knowledge of who you are.
• Lord, direct ____________ so they can walk in your ways and have insight for what you want them to do.
• Show ___________ your love today so that they would want to follow you.
• Open ___________ heart so they can grow in your wisdom.